Set up an Affiliate Account or Set up a Small Business account.
Posted on November 19, 2017 byunder
Here we are going to add a site for the quantumleaps domain.
- Logon to the ISPconfig3 interface.
- Select the Sites tab.
- Select the Add new website button.
- On the page presented, select the Domain tab.
- Select the Client from the dropdown. If you are logged in as the client, this will not be available.
- In the Domain text area, enter the name of the domain for which the site is being created. Eg: mysite.com.
- Enable CGI.
- Enable SSI.
- Enable Perl.
- Enable Ruby.
- Enable Python.
- Enable SSL.
- Do not enable Let’s Encrypt SSL, well discuss that later.
- Select Fast-CGI from the PHP dropdown.
- Ensure the Active checkbox is selected.
- Select the Save button.
Note that you can select the options you want as far as 7-11, for my site, I wanted them all.