Set up an Affiliate Account or Set up a Small Business account.
Posted on November 23, 2017 byunder
This post illustrates how to create a new mailbox for an existing mail domain. If you haven’t created an email domain, see ISPConfig — Setup Email Domain and then return.
- logon to your ISPConfig3 interface.
- Select the Email tab.
- Select Email Mailbox from the menu on the left.
- Select the Add new Mailbox button.
- Enter the friendly name of the user in the Name field. (Firstname Lastname for example.)
- In the Email field enter the name you want to use for the recipient name portion of the email address. (The portion of the address before the @ symbol.)
- Enter the password in the Password field or optionally select the Generate Password button.
- Confirm the password using the Repeat Password field.
- Select the Save button.
Other settings can be left at their defaults.