Set up an Affiliate Account or Set up a Small Business account.
Posted on November 26, 2017 byunder
When database access is desired, database users are created. These users are then considered the owner’s of the databases they create.
- Logon to the ISPConfig3 admin interface.
- Select the Sites tab
- Select Database Users from the menu on the left.
- Select the Add new User button.
- Select the appropriate client from the Client dropdown.
- Enter the Database user name in the field.
- Note the c[CLIENTID] portion ofthe database user field? This ensures each client has a uniq name. As one database user can own multiple databases, for multiple sites, you do not need to create a uniq id for each domain.
- Enter the Password for the user, or select the Generate Password button.
- Confirm the password by entering it again in the Repeat Password area.
- Select the Save button.