Set up an Affiliate Account or Set up a Small Business account.
Posted on November 26, 2017 byunder
This procedure will illustrate how to add a database using the ISPConfig3 interface. Although this can, and sometimes must, be done using phpMyAdmin, or a console client, I use the ISPConfig3 interface first if possible.
- Logon to the ISPConfig3 admin interface.
- Select the Sites tab.
- Select Databases from the menu on the left.
- Select the Add new Database button.
- Select the Site from the dropdown.
- This is the site for which the database is being created.
- Enter the Database name.
- Note that the Database name field is prefixed with c[CLIENTID]d[DOMAINID] making each one uniq and allowing for the remaining portion of the name to be the same.
- Select the Database user from the dropdown.
- If you do not have a database user, once can be assigned later. Until then only admin will be able to access the database. To create one now, follow the ISPConfig — Add Database User procedure.
- Select the Save button.